On April 16, 2009, Chief Judge Sidney Fitzwater filed an order granting Cuban’s request for oral argument of his Motion to Dismiss. See also Memo in Support of Cuban’s Motion to Dismiss. We discussed Cuban’s Motion to Dismiss as well as the SEC’s response in previous posts.
The next day, Judge Fitzwater filed another order setting the date for the oral argument to May 26, 2009, at 2:00pm. The details of the oral argument are as follows:
- Each side is allotted 30 minutes for argument
- Defendant may reserve up to 10 of his 30 minutes for rebuttal
- Demonstrative aids may be used at oral argument only if both of the following prerequisites are satisfied:
(1) the exhibit is a duplicate, enlargement, photograph, or computer-generated representation of an exhibit that is already part of the motion record; and
(2) notice that the aid will be used during argument has been given to opposing counsel at least 10 days before the date for oral argument
The primary materials for this case are available on the DU Corporate Governance website.